Monday, March 23, 2009

Disclaimer

  • This is a personal blog. Thus, this will reflect my personal opinions and observations.
  • I am not obliged to blog everyday nor to reply on every email/comments that you send.
  • You can send me emails excluding spam. Sometimes, my reasoning may be flawed so I welcome comments and suggestions, except on this post.
  • Comments of the readers do not reflect the views of the author.
  • I am not a good writer, so forgive me if you find misspelled wrods or even wrong grammar.
  • Company and product names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective companies.
  • All data and information provided on this site is for informational purposes only.
  • dkogets.blogspot.com makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.
  • Sometimes, tutorials and how-to's are presented on this blog. The procedures work personally, but that does not guarantee that they will work on yours too. I will not be held liable for any consequences so do them at your own risk.
  • All information is provided on an as-is basis.
  • Google Adsense advertisements may also use cookies to serve ads based on your visit to my site and other sites on the internet. You may opt out of the use of cookie by visiting the Google ad and content network privacy policy.
  • I reserve the right to amend, revise, or add to this disclosure in the future.